1. To make known to the sons of men God's mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of His Kingdom." -Psalm 145:12
2. To teach the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith.
3. To accept as our general mission the exposition of the Holy Scriptures.
4. To reveal little-known truths concerning the fulfillment of the Covenant Promises of the Scriptures in Israel's two houses, Ephraim and Judah. These peoples according to God's design were divided into two separate nations and given separate sets of prophecies to accomplish in the latter days (as per Gen. 49:1) for God's Sovereign purposes. (see Genesis chapters 48 and 49; Deuteronomy chapter 33)
5. To promote the belief that the peoples of the Anglo-Saxon-Celtic race within the British Isles, the British Commonwealth, and the United States of America, the Netherlands, the Scandinavian countries, and elsewhere can trace their origins to the ancient House of Israel, which was exiled by Assyria in the 7th and 8th centuries, B.C., and dispersed into other lands.
6. To show that God Almighty has placed upon the latter-day Israel nations an unchanging and irrevocable charge and responsibility as His Servant People and instruments in advancing the Kingdom of God on earth.
7. To cooperate and strengthen the work of all British-Israel believers, and to promote the unification and consolidation of the modern House of Israel throughout the world.
8. We uphold the Scriptural doctrine of salvation as laid down in...
“I believe in God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried. The third day He arose from the dead, ascended into heaven and sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the quick and the dead."
“I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Christian Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. AMEN.”